Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thank You!!!

May 19, 2010 was the date that I made my official first blog post. If someone would have told me on that day that I would reach 10001 followers in 10 months, I would have thought that person was crazy. But today, as I stare at my computer screen and see 10 blogspot followers and 10001 viewers, I am completely at a loss for words.

I never, ever thought that so many people would be interested in the things I have to say. So from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all of you who decided you liked my blog enough to click the follow button. Thank you to all the people who don’t follow me but check in from time to time. Thank you to all the people who have my blog saved to their favorites. Thank you to anyone who has ever shared my link on your twitter, your facebook, etc. Thank you to all of you who added my link to your blogroll. Thank you to my friends who have been so supportive of me and my hobby, especially for letting me talk about this blog all the time without getting annoyed. Thank you so much. You guys have no idea how happy sharing my heart and my soul with you through my writing makes me. Every time I receive a comment or an e-mail or a facebook message from someone telling me how much he or she really likes my blog and how inspiring I am, I get this feeling that I can’t even really explain. It surpasses happiness :) I want you all to know that I do read every single comment that everyone leaves me and I read every single e-mail I get and I so greatly appreciate all the positive feedback that I have been receiving. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing group of people to talk to about all the things I am passionate about. As I feel I show you in my posts, there are so many amazing people and so many amazing things that aren’t recognized. That’s why I started this blog, because greatness goes unnoticed far too much for my liking. So as long as you all keep reading I will surely keep sharing the treasure that I find with you all. I don’t want to be the most popular blogger in the world or anything…I just want to be relevant. I want the things I write down to actually mean something. So thank you for all the love you've shown me and continue to show that!
And in true fashion, since I am always trying to come up with ways to make this blog better and better, I have decided to make a twitter for this blog. About 6 different people this past week told me that I should make one so I am heeding to their words (finally). Ya'll will have to bear with me since I am not used to twitter at ALL, but I will try my hardest to master it as quickly as possible!


My mind never stops working, I'm constantly thinking of things I can talk about and I have so many wonderful posts and features and a bunch of other things planned for the near future. So please stay tuned. I have already come this far in 10 months, I can't wait to see where I am a year from now and with your continued support we will get there together :).. Sincerely Murugan.