Saturday, October 10, 2009

FRIEND & DREAM


Do you think this is impossible to achieve? It is your own choice that will make things to happen. Every person must dream big and try to fulfill the dream by what means.

 A strong and positive look of life will change the way we are forever. The effort and hard work that we pour upon our target will definitely bring us to the glory of luxury. To be frank, I never slept without thinking about the life that I want every night. Target setting is the main goal of life. I feel a person without a dream and ambition is nothing and zero. The reason for this statement is a person without dream is a person who really has no desire to achieve anything. He or she probably follow the flow of daily life and satisfied with what they have. Let me share with you a story about my best friend. He is a person who I admire and put my trust. He is an example of live transformation from hardcore financial trouble to successful businessman now. As I mentioned earlier, target and determination will move anyone to achieve the goal. His only desire is to change his life by any means. It took just 8 months to achieve his dream. He changed his life in just a blink of second which really puts me in surprise mode. “Macha, please help me to re-loan my car. I am financially unstable and name blacklisted. My monthly commitment is too much that I can’t bear it anymore. I need to arrange my financial commitment and for that I need your help”.. That was the exact word that he asked me during the meeting. I do help him. Time moves on and we always keep in touch and update the condition. All the while he was just working for salary of RM1600. He starts to move slowly by establishing and reducing the commitment so that he can handle the money more effectively. I went to Japan for 6 months for training under company instruction. When I came back, we meet up and I can feel the difference in him. I was curious at first but due to commitment to work and future growth I just keep quiet. But the curiosity remains deep in my heart. As days pass by, I started to evaluate my own financial condition and for the mother of all surprise I realized this salary and way of life never going to change. I know my friend is doing very well now (earning respectable 4digit income) and he is no more my previous problematic friend. Out of control, I contact him. We have a lengthy heart to heart conversation and I took a crucial decision in my life. This decision that I took is worth it for the future of my family. I never regret this decision. I may be new to this environment but I am very confident of myself and also on my friend. I may not generating income yet, but this is the real life changing path. The achievement that my friend did is the turning point of my own life. He deserves the best this life can give because of his desire to move on, determination and endless pursuit to glory. My sincere wish that he can achieve more and more lift up in his life. As a friend this is what I can help him for now. Now, My question is… If a person with such a terrible background can achieve something extra ordinary in life, WHY NOT ME??????? Next year I will be with him on the stage to receive the CM award. I am considering time spent with you as money and valuable experience that I treasure till end. To all of you who read this, have friend.. he or she will never disappoint you.. see you next time. Bye..